IN MEMORY OF MY PARENTS

Written by Captain Mary on Saturday, January 27, 2018

It has been over a year now since my father has gone to the other side. I know that he is here in my heart. After the pain of such a loss subsides, I can feel the joy that both my parents gave to me. Missing them is remembering them.
 
 
This is always how I want to remember them. I can't tell them how much they made me who I am, because in this picture I wasn't even a thought in their minds. Years pass and tears subside but I think about them everyday. All I can say is thank you for the time you gave me and for giving me a family that will forever keep you in their hearts.


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ IN MEMORY OF MY PARENTS ”

  2. By Captain Mary on January 29, 2018 at 6:37 PM

    No body could love them as much.