JUST ANOTHER STORY

Written by Captain Mary on Wednesday, March 11, 2020

As I grow older, I wonder if I have told all the stories there are to tell. I loved listening to my mom as she told stories about the old days, but her stories of adventure were few. I asked if she had dreams of traveling the world and such, what she said was that her life was her family and that was the dream that came true.
 
As the years passed I realize that I have out lived my mother and that is a gift, I also guess that her dream of a family is also my dream. I still can't get that travel bug out of my system, getting ready to go on another adventure to the Eastern Caribbean, with daughter and granddaughter. This is my way of sharing my life, instead of telling stories of continents and adventures.
 
The trip now a memory of beautiful locations and amazing landscape. The island people are wonderful and seem to figure out the simple life is the happy life.
We visited St. Kitts, Antiqua, Barbados, Martinique, St. Thomas. V.I., and Grand Turk.
Ten amazing days of perfect weather and local cuisine, hopping around the island to see the sights. Taking cruises is just like a tasting at a wine bar. So many flavors and never enough to bore you. I find it the greatest way to explore where I want to stay longer in the future.
 
St. Kitts
 
Traveling with family is always a way to share life long stories. It is proof that I am not exaggerating, which my family thinks I do. They become a witness to my amazement and I become a witness to theirs. Enthusiasm should never be confused with exaggeration.

 
   

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ JUST ANOTHER STORY ”