RENOVATION #2

Written by Captain Mary on Sunday, June 10, 2018

Currently working on the kitchen, still waiting on some more cabinets to arrive, the house is in such disarray that I can't even show the living room, even though it is completed. Thought you might enjoy a couple of pics of almost completed jobs.
 
I call this my seaside room, colors of the ocean and that feeling of peace.
 
Next is the pantry construction, I love this room even though I really only do laundry here.
 
Pantry beginnings
 


Pantry/Laundry Room almost done.

Just adding a few more cabinets certainly makes a world of difference in storage space. Now I have more storage than I know what to do with.
Master before
Master After

I feel like I am in a seaside cottage, so peaceful and fits my taste. My house definitely needed an upgrade and it helped with my happiness factor.
 Can't really show my completed kitchen but watching the process has been fun. Since there is lots of progress by far.

 Dinner time in the old kitchen

Kitchen after partial demo

The new floors are already in, most of the cabinets are here. Spent the day waterproofing them with this thick rubberized paint. Perhaps it will save it from casual water damage for a long time. This is fun for me, except the part that leaves me without a kitchen. My refrigerator is in my living room, I must admit it's a good location for convenience sake. I can't wait to be finished, and perhaps I can begin on my backyard and doing some art work. Will keep you updated to the progress. Saying a big thank you to my family a.k.a The crew.  
 



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ RENOVATION #2 ”