WHAT IS THE "NEW NORMAL"?

Written by Captain Mary on Sunday, February 21, 2021

 NEW NORMAL???????

What does that even mean? I am not really what would be called a normal person, in the big scheme of things. I tend to be a little abrasive, which only means people don't know how to react to the truth or a statement that doesn't include consideration of their delicate feelings. Yuk!!!

I am certain that I am more abrasive with the things around me impeding in my happiness. As a retiree I am excited about new directions that will fill my life with adventure and happiness. I got the opportunity to take a little vacation with sister. I found myself acting normal except for all the masks and the social distancing. It still feels like a plague is in our mist. I can't help, however, the feeling that people will never be able to embrace each other again. 

My generation is awesome and we wish that all the following generations can find the peace and happiness that we enjoyed in the past. We worked for everything we got, it was actually the whole point.



  I did enjoy my adventure to Colorado with sissy and my niece. This is just one of things that we saw.

Since my travel has been greatly reduced, the new plan is to rediscover our beautiful nation. Can fly to so many places here in the states. I need to enjoy this opportunity even though I have been to every state in the U.S.. Years have passed since my original discovery of the States, time to do something with the rest of this life that I am so lucky to have.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ WHAT IS THE "NEW NORMAL"? ”