SQUISHY

Written by Captain Mary on Thursday, December 11, 2008


Named by my granddaughter after the jellyfish in Finding Nemo, this kitty of mine was the most loving and wonderful of pets. I feel such loss for this beautiful creature, even though there is so many more kitty's left in my home, her face will always be in my mind. I remember her birth and her short life, that enriched my life and my love for animals. My dear Squishy you have brought love to my heart and every heart that you curled up with and purred.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ SQUISHY ”

  2. By Anonymous on December 11, 2008 at 6:35 PM

    Sorry Sis,

    Is this Gumba's sister? It doesn't really matter of you have 20 more kittens, each one is special. Yes, I get that, I do.
    Love Sis