PERIPHERAL VISION

Written by Captain Mary on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It could be my age, or maybe the years of recreational drug use that is killing my brain cells. Perhaps, there is no explanation at all. The last couple of months has brought something new into my range of vision. Maybe "I see dead people", all I know is lately my peripheral vision is encountering quite a bit of activity.
I have always had an uncanny ability to see things that couldn't be explained, a sixth sense perhaps, but this is just crazy. I have been going through my normal routine and out of the corner of my eye a see something dashing away. At first I brushed it aside and called it low blood sugar. Now it is getting more frequent and in some of the strangest places, daytime, night-time, just about anytime.
The last few weeks I have tried to follow it, sometimes it is large and I swear its a person, I sometimes call out, "who's that!", now I turn quickly and search. Tonight, it was very clear, I was leaving the parking lot of the Karate school, my arms full of equipment and such, when suddenly out of my peripheral vision I see a darting object, it appeared to be a cat. I quickly turned to where I saw it run and again, nothing, it was gone like it never existed in the first place.
This event was one of several just today and it is beginning to disturb an already disturbed mind. I wonder if I am beginning to see into another dimension, one that exists but can not be seen, have I opened my mind to things that are invisible in my usual world? What if I follow something and I end up in their world? This is just crazy, but at the same time very real. Perhaps I should just sign myself up for a brain scan, that's the only left to explore in this body.
I take no medications, these events could be an indication that I need to indulge in something to explain these strange occurrences. They don't call me crazy Mary for nothing!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 comments: Responses to “ PERIPHERAL VISION ”

  2. By Anonymous on September 25, 2008 at 8:39 AM

    Ummmmm Honey...you DO realize what time of the year it is don't you?

    Its not age. You aren't getting loopy. This happens when you are open and the natives get restless. :) No worries. Just wave and keep going with your day. I am thankful mine come in my dreams although, this time of the year is always fun during the day for me too.

  3. By Anonymous on September 25, 2008 at 8:40 AM

    It has nothing to do with anything you did, it is a gift, one that should be nurtured. You are in that stage of your life, called a Queen or a Crone. When you were young you didnt have the time to "smell the coffee" if you will, and now you are far more aware of your environment. There is so much energy around you, and what you are seeing may be a message to you,a sign, a vision, and it's up to you to interpret, or just enjoy. Remember you have two sisters, and you make three, which is a powerful number. Do I believe there is another world, an underworld, yes, of course. It is where we will be one day, with our loved ones. Anyway, enjoy those moments and don' fear.

    Love Sis