WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR SUMMER VACATION?

Written by Captain Mary on Monday, September 01, 2008

What and where was your summer vacation? I would love to hear your story of adventure or turmoil. Tell your story here or read the responses in the comments.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 comments: Responses to “ WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR SUMMER VACATION? ”

  2. By Anonymous on September 1, 2008 at 10:10 AM

    What did I do this summer? Hit Providence Gay Pride festival in June, like every year.

    Saw fireworks over Greenwich Bay on the 4th. Spent a lot of weekends with friends at their place too.

    But best of all I found a job. Amazing how that happens.

  3. By Mini on September 19, 2008 at 12:10 PM

    This summer I had a wonderful RV trip with the fam. We visited 7 states in 9 days. We rushed alot, but it was still great. It is nice to see the great outdoors close up! I think that this is something we will, hopefully, continue to do.